Just brainstorming a few things I want to accomplish in the next month(s).
- Design and send out the first SK newsletter
- Figure out header code injection on this template
- Streamline my packaging and shipping process
- Install shelves in the studio
- Launch one new product line a month
- Get better at talking about myself
I used to be very gung ho about resolutions, but in the past few years I have shifted toward setting goals.
Goal, noun. The result or achievement toward which effort is directed.
Resolution, noun. The act determining upon an action or course of action, method, procedure, etc.
The current plan is to print this blog and tape it to my studio wall. I hope to get a fancier inspiration board going in the next few months, but for now, things are a bit… cluttered in there. Speaking of which:
- Clean up the studio
Here's to a productive 2014!